Balayage hit the high street around 2 years ago and has become one of the most sought after services. Although in recent months highlights are making a come back.
With all these technical terms do you really know what your asking for and is it the right service for you?
Here is the difference;
Highlights Vs Balayage
* Even distribution of colour * Dark to light
* Maximum lift * Lower maintenance
* Multi tonal colour * Lighter/ more colour build up towards the ends
* Set sectioning patterns * Custom colour placement
* Colour goes to the root * Work with your natural root/ colour
* Best for blending grey * Create sun kissed ends (minimal colour)
* Really blonde this is the way * Will take longer to achieve maximum blonde
* Add different colours in foils